We specialize in helping McHenry County individuals understand Medicare and Medicare supplements.
Medicare is a federal program to help older Americans and some disabled Americans pay for the high cost of healthcare.
Generally, the Government’s Medicare Program consists of 4 parts:
- Part A is for hospital services, no premium
- Part B is for medical services, premium based on income
- Part C are Medicare Advantage Plans. It’s a Government Program. Sold through Insurance Companies, plans and pricing vary.
- Part D is the prescription drug plan. It is also sold through insurance companies, plan and pricing vary.
Medicare does not cover all the costs.
To help cover the costs that Medicare doesn’t cover, you have a few choices.
- Medicare supplement plans (AKA – Medigap)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Prescription Drug Plans (AKA – Part D, PDP, and Medicare Rx)
In order to purchase one of these supplements, you will need to sign up for both Medicare Part A and Part B.
Please contact us at (847) 426-2788. We are also proud of our 5 Star Google Places reviews. Thank you for visiting our website we look forward to working with you.
Robert G. Eriksen, President
Personal Health Insurance Broker
Phone: (847) 426-2788